Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving

It's November ~ a season of Thanksgiving!  A time to pause and reflect on what we are thankful for...  And, it's that time of year for 30 Days of thanksgiving.  I began reading Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts and wanted to join her dare to Live Fully right where I am.  Earlier this year, I began creating my own "one thousand gifts" list, but became side-tracked.  So, with a season of thankfulness before me ~ I am hoping this is a great starting place and I will keep it going.  Each day I will be posting throughout November and hope to include a photograph, as well.  Won't you join me too?  Whether on your own blog, facebook, or a private journal ~ allow your heart to be thankful for today; right where you are.

Click on the image to visit her site




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie