Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 2

We are blessed to be a blessing to others.  
 
I am not a professional, but I enjoy painting.  Our chiropractor asked if I'd be interested in painting the interior of his clinic ~ as a trade-of-service agreement.  I said, "sure."  Last weekend, Blaine and I began painting.  4 treatment rooms and the massage room.  Saturday we spent 9 hours painting all the ceilings.  On Sunday, we spent 12 hours painting the massage room and two of the treatment rooms.  I was utterly physically and mentally exhausted.  I really didn't think I could do it.  Blaine was a great encouragement and God enabled me to do what I couldn't do on my own.  Today, I was rewarded with a huge smile from our chiropractor.  He was so happy with what we'd painted, so far.  I felt his joy and that was a precious gift.  I am so thankful we could bless another by simply painting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie