Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 4


Healer:  One who attempts to restore to health or soundness.

I am thankful for my naturopath, Susan Jones at One Earth Natural Medicine.  She is an answer to prayer.  She is my partner in my healing journey.  She has brought more healing into my life than any other practitioner that I've encountered in my lifetime.  For this, I am so thankful!


Click on the photo for "healing" Bible verses

One of my favorites:

"Those who wait upon (hope in) the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."  Isaiah 40:31


And I begin to understand a little more His healing in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie