Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 16

I'm thankful for the little things I can share with those I love.  My reward is a SMILE!  This makes my heart very happy... 

 The ingredients to make Yogi Emily's rosemary essential oil spray. 
Today, I made up a bottle for Elizabeth and included it in their Happy Anniversary package...


I found this adorable advent (chocolate-filled) calendar for Nicholas.
While not a religious focused countdown to Christmas, it certainly brought a smile to his face...  And we were reminded of this sweet, classic Christmas movie.

Sent Benjamin a pound of Sulawesi-Kalosi, because I offered and he requested this roast.  College students may be poor, but they need good coffee to keep them going.  Its description:  A rare coffee with unusual depth and complexity. Rich, full body with a hint of nutty earthiness. Semi-aged by Peet's to create a unique cup, with depth and flavor to evoke the spice-laden air of the Indonesian archipelago.

And, as the Christmas season arrives ~ Holiday m&ms are stocked on the shelves of nearly every store you visit.  We like the peanut ones.  Yes, they make us all smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie