Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

There are days when my heart overflows with thankfulness, as unexpected blessings come into my life.  Yesterday was one of those days...


The Herbalist had a sale yesterday and after making my purchase, I received this herbal guide as a gift.  After loading my groceries into the car at PCC, a "street guy" offered me this flower woven out of New Zealand flax wishing me much happiness.
 
Traffic may have been really backed up and slow on the viaduct, but it gave me the opportunity to capture this beautiful image of Mt. Rainer.  Such a gift to see this awesome creation on the drive southbound...

 One of the fire boats in Elliot Bay.  
A display for all those drivers slowly moving southbound on the viaduct (even if it wasn't its true purpose).  Made me smile.

 
Mt. Rainier  is a lovely companion on the drive home when the weather is clear (getting closer to home in this picture).  I never tire of its beauty nor take for granted that I see it often.  So in awe of His majesty!

At the end of my day, a friend posted this below (from "Aura of the soul" on facebook).   Picture and words of great beauty.  My heart rejoiced.  I am so thankful, for when I open my eyes to see and my heart to receive ~ I realize how God touches my life, daily, in so many precious ways.

There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie