Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 15

I LOVE TREES, especially Maple trees!  

I am thankful for trees today, especially our neighbor's maple trees that have graciously released plenty of leaves to fall to the ground so I could rake them up and use them in our garden to blanket our newly planted garlic...  (and one of our older neighbor's appreciated that I cleared the sidewalks today of all the fallen leaves ~ however, I hear WIND is in the forecast for tomorrow = many more leaves to soon be on the ground.)





I am thankful for our beautiful young maple tree and its gorgeous color this fall.  One day it shall provide the leaves we need to use in the garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie