Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Product review

We've been using Ballard Organics' liquid unscented foaming soap for the past couple years and I love it! The refill concentrate is economical. To refill the soap dispenser: add one ounce of soap and the rest water; give a good shake and your soap is ready.

I recently purchased their bar soap after learning the goat milk soap I had been using for the past 4 years wasn't a good option for me. I'm not supposed to be eating/using any dairy-based products. I was really upset about letting go of my blackberry goat milk soap and was hesitant to believe something else could be so wonderful... Ballard Organics makes several bar soap options and one is unscented. It was love at first lather! Now, I can't imagine not using this soap in the shower. It lathers well every time and my skin is soft and never irritated. Now, if only it came in blackberry...

A click on the picture will enable you to visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie