Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Product Review

Two of my "new" favorite things!

To-Go Ware's large sidekick (stainless steel and perfect for nuts and berries)
Klean Kanteen's Reflect (sustainable bamboo, silicone and stainless steel - no plastic)

*Wishlist - 18 oz reflect for my bike, but it's not offered in any other size than 27 oz...

I really love both of these products! The To-Go ware is just the right serving size to take along nuts and seeds in my purse or a bag. And, no worries about plastic leaching into my food. The new Reflect from Klean Kanteen is really peace-of-mind for me. No worries about any "toxic" parts and no petroleum in this product either. It's a great water bottle and easy to haul around with me too. You know you want one of each, don't ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie