Friday, May 20, 2011

Mid-May

Always willing to help, Blaine installs hooks for the new hanging baskets...

I love new maple leaves as the open...

Everbearing strawberries!

Grapes leaves. Will there be little clusters for the birds this year?

Weeding the garden paths is not one of my favorite jobs...

However, I love the way it looks when the job is done. This year, I'm experimenting with a low growing clover for the pathways... We'll see if it works. Watch for updates.

Maple tree on the deck; starting from a random seedling in my cousin's yard. Transplanted it to a half wine barrel this spring. Love to look out our bedroom and see this special tree.

My private little corner on the deck.
Love how the evening sun casts a shadow of my maple tree on the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie