Monday, March 16, 2015

Lent journey: WILDERNESS



God Calling devotional - Reflect Me
My children, I Am here beside you. Draw near in spirit to Me. Shut out the distractions of the world. I Am your Life, the very breath of your soul. Learn what it is to shut yourself in the secret place of your being, which is My secret place too.
True it is, I wait in many a heart, but so few retire into that inner place of the being to commune with Me. Wherever the soul is, I am. Man has rarely understood this. I Am actually at the center of every man's being, but, distracted with the things of the sense-life, he finds Me not.
Do you realize that I Am telling you truths, revealing them, not repeating oft-told facts. Meditate on all I say. Ponder it. Not to draw your own conclusions, but to absorb Mine.
All down the ages, men have been too eager to say what they thought about My truth, and so doing, they have grievously erred. Hear Me. Talk to Me. Reflect Me. Do not say what you think about Me. My words need none of man's explanation. I can explain to each heart.
Make Me real, and leave Me to do My own work. To lead a soul to Me is one thing, to seek to stay with it to interpret mars the first great act. So would it be with human intercourse. How much more then, when it is a question of the soul, and Me, its Maker, and only real Spirit that understands it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie