Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

We're off to Lincoln City, Oregon tomorrow (day trip) and will continue celebrating Father's Day then ~ but enjoyed celebrating today in special ways too!

Peet's Coffee at Green Lake before church this morning...

He had a whole milk vanilla latte (I think) and I had peppermint tea!

Enjoying his cuppa!

Just what I needed this morning...

Blaine and I determined this is a good Sunday morning spot for us ~ good drinks, comfy chairs, classical music and great company!

Why are you taking a picture of me?

...with Benjamin (before he had to rush off to work)

...with Nicholas (between services, as he ran the sound all morning)

I convinced Blaine to go to the Fremont Street Fair...

Enjoying ourselves!

Happy Father's Day, Blaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie