Friday, May 8, 2009

A Mother/Daughter Day!

Mom at her favorite store in Seattle ~ and she spent lots of money there... GO COUGS!

At the fountain at Westlake Plaza

My favorite picture!

Trying to get my Mom to "smell" the glass flowers...

She's so cute... (I could get her to do just about anything, huh?!)

Me 'smelling' the glass flowers

Mom and I at PF Chang's restaurant in Westlake Center

Our yummy food ~ we ordered both items gluten-free, so we could share! Mom was glad we did, although the jasmine blackberry green iced tea was interesting...

At the SPU Bookstore ~ she stocked up on SPU hoodie, t-shirt, etc in support of her grandson!

At PCC Fremont ~ she'd never been there before and got to see Nicholas too. (She was getting tired of smiling by now...)

The Fremont Troll ~ he made Mom giggle and giggle and giggle...

We met a young woman visiting from Memphis and she took pictures of us after I took pictures of her.

Mom's favorite!

My favorite!

At Bethany Community Church ~ dropping my Mom off at her van. The end of a wonderful day together!

Cheers ~ Mom is drinking her Knutsen Mango Spritzer as she drives away!

...and me! A joy-filled afternoon with Mom and a good day. :)

The perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day...

Happy Mother's Day Mom ~ I love you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really quite "envious" - (in the best way possible). The pleasure comes across as very genuine in your pictures. I'm happy for you. We will be going to my parents' home tomorrow after church. I'm putting a roast, potatoes, carrots, onions, etc. in a crock pot. My mother is failing but still "going".....I am blessed that they are still both living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What great pictures. I had such a great time with you. Every minute was filled with happiness just being able to spend it with my wonderful daughter. Yes, I think my face is frozen with a smile.
    I truly love you my girl. Thanks for such a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to spend mothers day.

    I spent a wonderful afternoon with Stephanie, I will blog about it at some stage today. Feeling a bit under the weather so not sure when that will happen.

    Blessings my friend.
    Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie