Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy little work space...

"For we are God's workmanship created in...

...Christ Jesus to do good works, which God

...prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10 NIV

A childhood connection... I grew up with him!
Any idea whom this literary character is?

The Quilt Shoppe by Judy Wickersham Schauermann

My 4-H Bear!

My new workspace ~ where my sewing machine will join me...

(and the boys' foosball table in the foreground)

A delightful, peaceful place to work!

3 comments:

  1. How blessed are you?

    I need to get back to working on my scrapbooks. Maybe after school gets out. I miss it. Maybe have to cut back on the blogging some to make time.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed to have such a lovely spot to work in...

    My little man on the wall IS a Charles Dickens' character! (but not Charles Dickens himself)

    I will post a few of my smoothie recipes, but the weather is beautiful in Seattle ~ so I'm off to work in the garden. (I'll post as soon as I can).

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad still doesn't get it. He has looked twice. Oh well. He's working madly on your spinner. Fun having you here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie