Friday, July 1, 2011

One Thousand Gifts

Dainty Chamomile Flowers and Maple Tree outside my window...
A precious gift from God for me.

So thankful a dear friend recommended this book to me. Ann has a special way of sharing her faith journey. It's a hard read. It's a good read. You may not be able to read it in a sitting. More likely you will read and absorb for a time, take a break, pick it up again, set it down - but you will want to keep going. You can also read her ongoing story at A Holy Experience.

There are days when I love reading her blog and others days when my own journey causes me to be irritated by her "wonderful life" and "blessed perspective" and then I remind myself that my own journey is tinting how I see the world around me and some day, that will be me too. So thankful others have gone before me...

I DARE YOU!

Write down your own list of One Thousand Gifts... You'll be amazed!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie