Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lent journey: CALL


This is God's Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God:  "Call to me and I will answer you.  I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own."  Jeremiah 33:2-3 (The Message)

Personal reflection:  I find it completely and utterly amazing that the God of the universe, my Heavenly Father, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords invites me (it's for you and everyone else, as well) to call to Him and He will answer us.  It's a promise and He will reveal, share, help us discover things that I could not do on my own.  When I think of ALL life in its entirety and I'm a little tiny speck, the love He has for me is overwhelming that He cares so much for me and that He wants to share marvelous and wondrous things..... with me. He is truly an awesome God!

I think I've shared the words to a heart song the Holy Spirit inspired in me, but I feel compelled to share again with this post:

I stand amazed. 
I stand amazed.
This life, Your Love...
It abounds.

I stand amazed.
I stand amazed.
The beauty....
The sights....
The sounds....

I stand amazed, oh...
I stand amazed.
Your Creation, for us,
So profound.

I stand amazed.
I stand amazed.
I stand amazed.
I stand amazed.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie