Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 5

I am thankful for God's amazing blessings.  


Though I wander, doubt, second-guess and often don't think I'm good enough to receive special blessings, He shows me how much He loves me.  He shows me that He does have a plan for my life and He can do ALL THINGS!

I stand amazed
I stand amazed
This life, Your love, it abounds

I stand amazed
I stand amazed
The beauty.... the sights.... the sounds

I stand amazed
Oh, I stand amazed
Your creation, for us, so profound.

Your creation.... for us.... so profound.  

Thank you, Lord!

Posted on Word from God blog ~ Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blessings of God ~ click link to visit Word from God site.

(Psa 25:12,13) Who are those who fear the LORD? He will show them the path they should choose. They will live in prosperity and their children will inherit the land. 

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Those who fear God in life will run away from doing evil. They will be blessed with Godly wisdom. He will counsel them, teach them and guide them to choose the right path. Walking in the right path will be pleasing to God.

When God is pleased with us, all the promises and blessings of God will be fulfilled in our life. God's blessings will bring prosperity without pain. It will stay in our life for our future generations also. Our children will also be established in the land.

So set your eyes not on the worldly riches, but prioritize to live a God pleasing life. Fear God and run away from sin. You will be filled with Godly wisdom. All other needs of this world will be provided by God. Riches and Glory will follow you in the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie