Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 4

I am so thankful that God cares so much about me that He continues to teach me lessons I need to learn for His purposes to be accomplished in my life.

The theme God gave me for 2012 was Learn and Grow plus Letting Go.  I could never have imagined how much I would be stretched, who I would have to say goodbye too, the challenges that would arise in our lives nor the new opportunities that would come my way.

I wouldn't have chosen any of the lessons, but I am thankful for the new path He has placed me on.  I don't know where we'll land when all is said and done, but I'll do my best to bloom where I'm planted for I trust Him with my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie