Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

Yes, I'm a day behind in my postings already... sigh.  We had a really busy Saturday.  Ran errands all day after going to the farmers market.  On to my thankfulness for yesterday.

I am so thankful for our local farmers and farmers markets throughout the Puget Sound region, especially the University District Farmers Market in Seattle, which Blaine and I shop at nearly every Saturday morning. *Click on any of the photos to see a larger version.



















I love the sights, the sounds, the people, the beautiful produce for sale and in the fall, the smell of peppers roasting...  Saturday mornings 9 am - 2 pm; Brooklyn and University / 50th.  

Support your local farmers and give thanks for all their hard work to bring us fresh, organic, local produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie