Friday, October 25, 2013

Desires of your heart!

Delight yourself in the Lord;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.  Psalm 37:4

Yesterday, I took a risk and shared from my heart.  Today, God blesses me in a special way and I know - once again - He's watching out for me and has a good plan for my life...


I nearly squealed when Coco and I started back toward home from the Woodland Park Zoo and I discovered these special girls.  We had walked by here before, but had not seen them.  Such an absolutely delightful treasure to find today!


These girls were so friendly and interacted with me.  I was nearly in "chicken heaven."  What a gift to my heart and spirit and a smile for my face.  PURE JOY!

DESIRES OF YOUR HEART - click this link and discover what God's Word says.


....and then, near the end of our walk, I discover a creative garden idea.  Thanks Lord!


Great encouragement today!  Hope you receive encouragement, as well.  

Abundant blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie