Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Angels unaware...


A few years ago, I met Father Paul, from All-Merciful Saviour Monastery on Vashon Island.  We'd see each other for a few minutes once-per-month when we picked up our orders for Azure Standard.  When I opened a drop at our home, he switched and had his order dropped here too.  Now, when he comes to pick up his order we often visit for a few minutes and sometimes many minutes.  I know his day is busy when he's on the mainland, but he always makes time to visit.  One of his greatest gifts to share with others is his wonderful smile and belly laughter.  And, he has a precious heart.  It makes me smile just remembering him and his laughter.

I became a bit more curious about the monastery where he lives and discovered that Abbot Tryphon writes a blog called The Morning Offering each day.  And, while I don't read his posts everyday, I appreciate what he shares.  Click on the picture above to read a special entry...  It touched my heart in a very special place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie