Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Celebrating 25 years of marriage!

25 years ago at 5 o'clock in the evening, God blessed my life with the most wonderful husband... A man of great character, unending patience, great faithfulness; who makes me laugh, who comforts me in sadness, who reminds me every day how "lucky" he is and makes me feel so beautiful! I love you, Blaine Harris and I would say, YES, all over again.

Rejoice, rejoice and again, I say, Rejoice. Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say REJOICE! I am so thankful for God's love, grace and faithfulness in our lives. Without Him, we may not have been celebrating today. He is the glue that has held us together in the worst of times and the source of our great joy in the best of times! His love endures forever and we pray for His continual blessing upon our love for each other, as we allow it to flow in and through our lives.

And God willing, here's to 25 more adventure-filled years together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie