Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bible study - Take Time Tuesdays

Great lesson this week with the finale next week... Hope you'll read through this week's lesson and share your insights too. I've learned so much!

I will be taking the month of February to prepare for the next study I'll be sharing through my blog. And, I will be moving the publish date to Thursday ~ Take Time Thursdays!

Saw this video and knew it was the next study God had for me! Hope you'll join me!

Next study:
Click on the picture to order the book from LifeWay Christian Stores ~ which in the U.S. seems to be the only distributor for now... Amazon offers it in 1-2 months!

New study will begin on my blog: Thursday, March 4th!

Please begin praying now, seeking God's leading and come expecting amazing things to happen in each of our lives! I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie