Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lent journey: SEEK


"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for.  Keep on seeking, and you will find.  Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives.  Everyone who seeks, finds.  And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."  Matthew 7:7-8

Personal reflection:  Determined to finished this Lenten photo journey, but being way behind....., it's time to push through; asking my amazing Lord to show me the way.  Thank You, Holy Spirit, for hanging out with me today and giving me wisdom to get "caught up!"

I fully believe these verses and live them out, I think, every day!  There are things I have been asking, seeking and knocking on doors for years and believe, in God's timing and according to His will for my life - they WILL happen!  I think the biggest failure or disappointment with these verses is that, from a human perspective, we think what we're asking, seeking and knocking should have an immediate answer/provision.  But, God works on His time clock, not ours.  And, we cannot understand everything nor know the whys and why nots - because God alone knows the whole story and is the only One who sees the whole picture...  Even as I/we wait, we continually praise Him!  

And yes, Blaine and I continue to do these things, through prayer, for our 'hoped for' Joy Bell Farm.  How we pray and seek God's provision to take what was an urban farm and bless us with a permanent farm location in Enumclaw (biodynamic, farm stay, JB's Kitchen) for His glory and purpose in our lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Abundant blessings on your day... Joanie